This second edition of Litigating Religious Land Use Cases is a must have resource for religious entities and practitioners alike. It provides practical advice intended to afford sound instruction for religious entities and lawyers representing them to navigate the challenges and uncertainties surrounding a religious land use claim.
Litigating Religious Land Use Cases, Second Edition is a thorough, detailed treatise that explains how to manage complex religious land use cases book in a manner that is easily understood. Although the subject-matter is complex, the author, an authority on land use issues, took great care to include practical case studies in the book that will assist anyone dealing with religious land use issues or practicing in this area of the law.
This edition includes:
• Updates in case law RLUIPA claims through March 1, 2016.
• An analysis of claims that can be raised in addition to religious land use claims.
• Text of the RLUIPA statute and attorney fee statute.
• Charts every single RLUIPA land use case decided:
o Breaking down the elements, whether a claim was justiciable or not.
o The success of the claims.
• Leading law review articles covering RLUIPA—some of which predate the statute
To purchase, please click here.