Due to the major snow storm hitting the Northeast tomorrow, we are postponing the “How to Develop an Effective Law Firm SEO Action Plan for 2017” webinar until3:00pm ET on Wednesday March 22nd. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope anyone affected by the storm stays safe!
The National Law Review in partnership with McDougall Interactive presents:
What used to work in SEO just a few years ago won’t work today.
Learn how to make this year your most profitable ever by getting consistent leads from SEO and positioning your firm as thought leaders.
- Step-by-step actions you should take in the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues.
- Powerful strategies that are based on the 10,000 keyword study from Searchmetrics, including the latest Google ranking factors including Content, Social Signals, Technical Factors, Backlinks, User Signals, and User Experience
- Highlights from the Orbit Media study of 1,000 bloggers and what they do to stand out.
Some examples of cutting-edge topics we’ll be discussing (this is way more than just “add keywords” and “add more content”):
- Why click-through-rate, time-on-site, and bounce rate are more important than ever
- Why merely having keywords in your meta tags and copy is not nearly enough
- How the length of your content can affect your search rankings
- How video and podcasts can enhance your thought leadership and improve your mobile user experience and search rankings at the same time
- Why links are still significant, especially deep links to inner pages
- The extremely high correlation between social signals and ranking position
- How your website load time can directly affect your search rankings, especially on mobile devices
This webinar will leave you with 12 must-do action steps for success, based on data from industry leaders, as well as a list of ridiculously great tools you can use to speed up your process and spy on competitors.
In today’s hyper-competitive legal SEO landscape, your either need to do SEO deeply or don’t waste time doing it at all.
- Posted in: Uncategorized