February 22, 2017 | 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
John C. Albrighton, Jim Durham, Jill Himelfarb, John R. Neidecker and Stacy Rowe
We should know by now that it’s not about your attorneys or your firm; it’s about your clients! As clients have increased their demands and expectations of law firms, the one-size-fits-all client experience has become obsolete. Clients have become catalysts for greater changes in the legal industry and to stay competitive, it’s imperative that firms have a strategic, tailored approach to client engagement and service.
Three Chicago-based legal marketing leaders and a well known consultant and former CMO will candidly share their experiences implementing “client-centric” business development initiatives. Our panelists will share their perspectives on the following topics and how they relate to their current client experience management (CEM) strategies:
- Where Marketing & Business Development Meet – Developing Marketing Strategies that Support Business Development
- Teams and Resources – Aligning both to support CEM Strategies
- Revenue Generation – Evaluating Opportunities and Developing Pursuit Strategies
- Cross-Selling – Overcoming Barriers and Fostering Success
- Business Intelligence + Client Feedback – Using Information to Drive Action
In a nutshell, “client experience management” describes the process by which firms attract and retain a greater number of clients by validating business strategy and improving the value brought to individual clients and prospective clients through services rendered, relationships and targeted and optimized engagement.
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
2 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Lunch will be provided.
$40 LMA Members
$60 Non-Members and any registrations after February 20th
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.