The Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award, established by the ABA Commission on Women in the Profession in 1991, recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of women lawyers who have excelled in their field and have paved the way to success for other women lawyers.
Sunday, August 5th – Noon – 2:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
(ABA Annual Meeting)
- The Honorable Tani G. Cantil-Sakauye, Chief Justice of California, Supreme Court of California, San Francisco, CA
- Marcia Devins Greenberger, Co-President, National Women’s Law Center, Washington, DC
- Joan M. Hall, Retired Partner, Jenner & Block LLP, Chicago, IL
- Arlinda Locklear, Attorney, Arlinda Locklear Law Office, Washington, DC
- Amy W. Schulman, Executive Vice President & General Counsel of Pfizer, President of Pfizer Nutrition, New York, NY