The National Law Review is pleased to bring you information about the upcoming ICC Training:
- Location: ICC Headquarters, Paris
- Date: 08/10/2012 – 09/10/2012
- Event Type: Training
- Language: French, English
After the success of the first round of trainings, ICC will be hosting another 2-day session on the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration in Paris in October.
- Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of the main changes in the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration on important topics such as Emergency Arbitrator; Case Management and Joinder, Multi-party/Multi-contract Arbitration and Consolidation
- Study the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration in small working groups of about 10 participants applying various provisions to mock cases
- Gaining valuable insights from some of the world’s leading experts in arbitration including persons involved in the drafting of the New ICC Rules of Arbitration
Who should attend?
Arbitrators, legal practitioners and in-house counsel who already have knowledge in arbitration and wish to know more about the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration.