The National Law Review is pleased to bring you information about an upcoming conference:
5th Product and Pipeline Enhancement for Generics Conference, July 17-19, 2012 in Washington, DC
The marcus evans 5th Product and Pipeline Enhancement for Generics Conference will host industry leaders within the Generic Pharmaceutical, Branded Pharmaceutical and API industries operating globally as they share best practices, strategies and tools on portfolio management and business strategy, as well as legal, intellectual property and patent issues.
Featuring case studies from leading generics experts, including:
- Richard Dicicco, Chairman at Harvest Moon Pharmaceutical
- Dr. Vijay Soni, Executive Vice President, IP, BD and Product Portfolio at Glenmark Pharmceuticals
- Candis Edwards, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Compliance at Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Gregory Fernengel, Senior Intellectual Property Counsel at Ben Venue Laboratories, Inc.
- Markus H. Meier, Assistant Director, Health Care Division, Bureau of Compensation at Federal Trade Commission
- Vishal K. Gupta, Chief Scientific Officer, Vice President, Research & Development at CorePharmaLLC
- Sherri Leonard, VP, Business Development and Portfolio Management at OrchidPharma, Inc.
Attendees will leave this conference with a better understanding of:
1. Current and upcoming FDA proposals and regulations to ensure compliance
2. Innovation in the drug pipeline
3. Portfolio management and business development
4. How to protect the company’s patents’ and intellectual property
5. Expanding the commercial reach through biosimilars
6. Market changes and future industry developments
“Great in-depth coverage of hot topics in an intimate setting that lent itself to excellent discussions.” – Novartis
”Terrific chance to connect with other industry traders to exchange ideas and explore solutions to the challenges we all face.” – OrchidPharma