As National Law Review member you are entitled to a 10% discount to the
8th ITechLaw International Asian Conference
ITechLaw’s 8th annual run of the very popular International Asian Conference will take place in Bangalore – the high technology capital of India.
- 8th Consecutive event of the ITechLaw India series
- A ringside view of Indian IT, Media and Telecom Law
- Supported by several of the largest law firms and global associations
- ITechLaw’s CyberSpaceCamp® to be held on February 22, 2012
- Contemporary topics addressed by leading experts drawn from some of the best global law firms
- Engaging debates with panelists from industry, regulatory authorities and in-house legal departments
- Interactive sessions on issues affecting the largest IT bases in the world
- Welcome Reception and Art Show, promoting emerging Indian artistes, allowing delegates to network with local corporates and invited guests
- Gala Dinner and Networking Luncheons – ample networking opportunities to meet fellow professionals
- I – Win Tea Meeting
- In – House Counsel Breakfast Meeting
- Exclusive golf outings on February 22 and 25, 2012
- Make the trip a memorable experience by taking an excursion to exotic destinations across southern India, such as Mysore, Kerala and Tamil Nadu
Look forward to a considerable amount of debate and brainstorming. Social meets such as luncheons and gala dinners will enable attendees to indulge into fruitful networking with prospects, contacts and peers from around the world.
See you at the 8th ITechLaw International Asian Conference.