7th Drug & Medical Device Litigation Forum, 7-8 Mar 2012, Philadelphia
- The National Law Review is pleased to inform you of the 7th Drug & Medical Device Litigation Forum: Implementing Appropriate Litigation Readiness and Costs Management Policies That Ensure An Effective Defense at Trial
- Event Date: 7-8 Mar 2012
- Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Key conference topics
- Mitigate and maintain costs associated with litigation
- Gain judical insight on drug and medical litigation and its recent developments
- Build better relationships with outside counsel in order to reduce the miscommunciation factor
- Understand the limitations of marketing and advertising as it relates to emerging social media issues
- Learn the latest on medical device product liability
- Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers have faced a growing array of legal challenges this year. With the increase of mass tort litigation, as it relates to product liability, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers must be prepared to defend the increasingly sophisticated, well-funded and multi-jurisdictional product liability campaigns against their companies.
The 7th Drug and Medical Device Litigation Conference will be a two-day, industry focused event specific to those within Drug & Medical Device Litigation, Product Liability and Regulatory Affairs in the Medical Device, Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries.
By attending this event, industry leaders will share best practices, strategies and tools on incorporating litigation readiness, utilizing cost efficient litigation strategies and accurately managing policies to ensure an effective defense at trial.
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Review the current landscape of drug and medical device litigation
2. Learn strategies in settlements and mass tort issues
3. Manage litigation expenses in order to effectively manage costs
4. Review recent case rulings, including the Mensing and Levine cases
5. Take a view from the bench: explore drug and medical device litigation
from a judicial point of view
6. Tackle product liability issues and challenges
7. Uncover the risks for drug and medical device companies when leveraging social media for marketing and advertising campaigns
With a one-track focus, the 7th Drug and Medical Device Litigation Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days.
This is not a trade show; our Drug and Medical Device Litigation conference series is targeted at a focused group of senior level leaders to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows delegates to network with their industry peers.
“Great selection & breadth of speakers. Uniformly high quality of presentations. Intimate nature of meeting provided excellent opportunities for networking” – Abbott
“Great venue to learn and exchange best practices. More importantly how to leverage lesions learned from others.” – Baxter
“One of the best meetings I’ve attended. Excellent organization, topics and speakers. Overall extremely well done.” – Sanofi Aventis